THE DETAILS ARE IN THE simple DESIGN
Inspired by the taiko drum sticks of Japan, tree(3) drum sticks are old-world tradition
with new-world purpose.
Incredibly lightweight American Poplar*, with a shorter length and larger diameter, answers the need
for playing faster without fatigue
- producing a large, authoritative sound.
The no-lacquer, lightly sanded finish makes them stay in your hands, no matter the amount of sweat.
And just three diameters to choose from - no more 2B, 3S, 5A, 7A, 5B, etc. -
- Small (5/8" diameter) - great for lighter playing & electronic drumkits
- Medium (3/4" diameter) - great for rock, country, blues, drumlines; all-around
- Large (7/8" diameter) - great for drumlines, large percussion, and metal drummers
When you get a pair, you always get a spare stick. We call them
tree(3) drum sticks
- shorter - lighter - fatter
- no lacquer -
* American Poplar
is uniquely strong due to its
- Engineers (non-drummers) agree - the length of 36cm is the best length for optimum
fulcrum application efficiency
(translation: traditional drumsticks are too long)
- Handmade in Minnesota, USA
- Patent pending, # US 62/707,875